Tower Token, a utility token for the Tower Platform from Animoca Brands, has announced the launch of the Crazy Defense Heroes P2E Claim Reward system.
Suffice to mention that the Tower Token is a utility token designed for the Tower Platform comprising the token, free-to-play games within the Crazy Kings blockchain-based franchise, including the Crazy Defense Heroes. The Claim Reward system is currently available through the Tower Token website.
For now, you can claim Feb – Mar 2022 XP gain event tokens, we’ll release the Daily Star Chest rewards in the coming few days, thank you for your patience!
— TOWER Token (@TowerToken) May 3, 2022
How to Claim Rewards on the Platform
- Visit the Tower Token site and connect your wallet to the site. Next, navigate to the “Earn Tower” and click on the “Claim Rewards” button. You will see details of your Crazy Defense Heroes account and linked MetaMast wallet ID, claimable Tokens for the month, and KYC status.
- If your KYC verification is not complete, click on the “Start Verification” button and you will be redirected to Blockpass where you can complete your KYC process.
Note that your submitted wallet for KYC on Blockpass and the one on the “Claim Rewards” page must be the same. If you have a different wallet ID on Blockpass, the Token Tower would be unable to sync your account even if you pass the KYC verification.
- When you are done with the KYC verification, click the “Claim” button. You will see a MetaMask transaction popup, which you have to sign. Next, wait for the completion of the transaction. Note that you have to claim your claimable tokens at once and you need MATIC for the transaction’s gas fee.
- Get your Tower tokens. Your claimed tokens will be available as Polygon TOWER Tokens and you need to import the Polygon Tower into your MetaMask Wallet but first, you should add the Polygon network.
- To do this, click “Add Network” in your wallet and provide the required information. You can also go through Chainlist or CoinMarketCap to access your TOWER Tokens.
Schedule for Claiming Rewards
All rewards earned from all Crazy Defense Heroes events can be claimed through the claim system from the 15th of the month after the event. You can claim Daily Star Chest and XP Gain events rewards. From May, you will not be eligible to claim any rewards from Crazy Defense Heroes event if you have not completed your KYC process.