gam3 awards 2023
Blockchain Games Editor's picks

GAM3 Awards 2023 Scheduled for December 14th: Over $2 Million in Prizes Await

The GAM3 Awards 2023 has returned for its second edition, scheduled for December 14, 2023. Organized by GAM3S.GG and Magic Eden, the event aims to recognize and honor the best web3 games with a total prize pool of over $2 million. The voting phase has already begun, providing the gaming community with the opportunity to choose their favorites.

Following an initial phase that featured 214 nominated games, the list of finalists has been narrowed down to just 40 games. This year has witnessed significant growth in the number of qualified games, more than doubling compared to the 2022 edition, highlighting the incredible development of web3 games over the past year.

The finalists hail from nine blockchain networks, with Arbitrum notably making its debut with four finalists. The top five networks represented in the list are Polygon, Ethereum, Immutable X, Arbitrum, and Avalanche.

The GAM3 Awards ceremony stands out for bringing together leaders from both traditional and blockchain gaming industries. The jury comprises executives from renowned companies such as Amazon, Google, Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Samsung, along with representatives from web3 gaming ecosystems, venture capital firms, media outlets, and content creators.

Finalist of the Gam3 Awards 2023

gam3 awards 2023

This year’s total prize for the winning games exceeds $2 million, covering cash grants, tech service credits, marketing support, sponsored tournaments, infrastructure support, cloud gaming functionality, and more. Notable collaborators include Amazon, Magic Eden, AD Gaming, Ultra, Blockchain Gaming Alliance, Naavik, Aethir, and Horizon, among others.

In the current phase of the GAM3 Awards, jury votes carry a weight of 90%, while community votes contribute the remaining 10%. However, in specific categories such as the ‘People’s Choice Award’ and ‘Best Content Creator,’ the outcome depends solely on community votes.

The event will culminate with a live-streamed ceremony scheduled for December 14. The ceremony will feature exclusives and game previews, including titles like Star Atlas and The Unioverse.

In addition to recognizing the best web3 games, the event also aims to reward the community, voters, and viewers. Magic Eden, for instance, will host an exclusive and free mint for voters, providing early access to future mints, gaming raffles, and exclusive missions.

Related posts

Animoca Brands Raises an Additional $11.88M for the Development of Mocaverse

Guido

Planet Sandbox Launches Mainnet Guideline

Ochuko

Axie Infinity Releases and Implements New Axie Infinity Origin Updates

Umair Khan

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More