CryptoBlades, a play-to-earn NFT game, has partnered with the first AR Metaverse NFT Marketplace to launch an AR NFT Contest. Participants in the event will have a chance to win free NFTs.
Participants will also receive a Free AR CryptoBlades Pendant NFT. With these many giveaways offered, users can explore the world of Web3 even further.
📢 Hololoot x CryptoBlade AR NFT Contest
— CryptoBlades (@CryptoBlades) July 27, 2022
Highlights of the CryptoBlades Pendant Giveaway
Both CryptoBlades and Hololoot have teamed up to design a special version of the 3D Pendant found in the wastelands of the Kingdom. Holders of this Pendant will have strong protective power.
The Pendant Giveaway will start on July 27 and runs until August 12. All qualified wallets that participate in the event will get the Pendant. To become a recipient of the Pendant NFT, users will need to complete the following steps:
- Download the Hololoot App from either the Apple Store or Google Play Store, depending on the OS of your device.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Go to the Marketplace Tab at the bottom of your screen and click “Claim free AR NFTs”
- Select CryptoBlades Pendant
It is worth noting that the Pendant is the key to winning many other great prizes in the AR NFT Contest.
How to Participate in the AR NFT Competition
It is quite simple to participate. Follow the steps below to take part in the event:
- Follow both CryptoBlades and Hololoot on Twitter
- Download the Android Hololoot App. Note that it is only the Android version that is running now. The platforms are working to release the iOS version soon.
- Do a video or take a picture of yourself with your Pendant asset in a cool area.
- Post the video and tag it on Twitter with #cryptoloot
- You can boost your creation’s visibility by sharing the link on your YouTube or/and Twitter post on Discord. If you currently do not have access to the Hololoot discord, all you have to do is join the server and find the contest category. Next, paste your link on the Cryptoblade-submissions channel.
Winners of the contest will be selected on August 13 and announced on August 15. The contest is open to be public as long as they meet the requirements for the contest.