The multiplayer RPG NFT-based game on BSC, Faraland, has announced the opening of registration for Purgatory League Season 2. Registered players who fulfill the prerequisites are eligible to participate in the tournament.
According to the game metaverse, it will divide twenty players into three Groups suitable for different formation ratings based on specific criteria. It is also worth mentioning that the Battles in the season are knockouts.
To register for the event, interested participants must complete an application form. The tournament is scheduled to hold on the official Discord Channel of the game platform.
REGISTRATION for Purgatory League season 2 is now OPEN!
✍️ Register now: https://t.co/YIDxerq374
✅ Detailed Regulations 👉 https://t.co/wRviy4Up2G
— Faraland (@faraland_io) January 4, 2023
Highlights of the Purgatory League Season 2
Registration for the tournament starts on January 4, 2023, at 1:00 am UTC and ends at the same time on January 6, 2023. The battles in Group A, which is Heavyweight holds on January 9, while Group B (Middleweight) holds on January 10.
Group C battles (Lightweight) holds on January 11, the winners’ announcement for the Purgatory League Season 2 takes place on January 12, and the Reward distribution is on January 13.
What are the Rewards for the Purgatory League Season 2?
The top 3 players in each group will receive the winning prizes. The details of the rewards are enumerated as follows:
- Top 1: 1000 $FARA, 400 Soul Stones, 60 Common Materials, and 15 Rare Materials
- Top 2: 900 $FARA, 300 Soul Stones, 40 Common Materials, and 10 Rare Materials
- Top 3: 700 $FARA, 200 Soul Stones, 30 Common Materials, and 5 Rare Materials
- Top 1: 800 $FARA, 300 Soul Stones, 40 Common Materials, and 10 Rare Materials
- Top 2: 700 $FARA, 250 Soul Stones, 30 Common Materials, and 8 Rare Materials
- Top 3: 600 $FARA, 200 Soul Stones, 20 Common Materials, and 6 Rare Materials
- Top 1: 650 $FARA, 150 Soul Stones, 30 Common Materials, and 8 Rare Materials
- Top 2: 550 $FARA, 100 Soul Stones, 20 Common Materials, and 4 Rare Materials
- Top 3: 450 $FARA, 50 Soul Stones, 10 Common Materials, and 6 Rare Materials
Highlights of Rules of the Event
Players must project their game screen to the designated Faraland Discord thread. Also, in addition to the primary competitor list, Faraland will have a short list of members who will step in to replace deserters.
The team will disqualify players who do not turn up ten minutes after the starting time. As mentioned, battles apply the knockout rules. The platform mentioned that it will change items and heroes during the tournament.