MOBOX, a cross-platform gaming metaverse, has announced the release of its MOMOverse v1.1.5 update. The update is scheduled for release on May 12 at 9:00 UTC.
The update will include the MOBall Pre-Launch Event, MOMOverse Optimizations, and MOMOverse Survivor, which is coming soon. Here are the highlights of the updates.
⬆️MOMOverse Update Time! ⏰
💥Coming soon – MOMOverse Survivor!
☄️MOBall Pre-Launch Event:⬇️
🌎 Open To All #MOMOverse Residents
✅Roam, Collect + Win🏆
More details➡️ https://t.co/WiZsjLITfI
What Are You Most Looking Forward to? 💬👇 pic.twitter.com/BsnVt6euBg
— MOBOX (@MOBOX_Official) May 12, 2022
MOBall Pre-Launch Event
MOBOX is set to launch a new event collection, which it will host in the MOMOverse. All residents of MOMOverse will have a chance to participate in the event. The event will offer residents the opportunity to gather items on the map and earn MOBall points.
The game platform advises participants to watch out for the exciting event. Players can earn exciting rewards as the team plans to reward 1000 MOBOxers each day of the event. Additionally, winners in the event will also get some MOBall rewards.
What is a MOBall?
A MOBall offers players the chance to catch MOMOs within the MOMOverse. Participants only need to click the “Boxing” button to release the wild wandering MOMOs. All you have to do is snatch them to win big. The event is scheduled to start on May 12 and will run through to May 19.
The new update has improved the optimization of MOMOverse. Users can now explore the exciting features that have been added to the platform. Here are the highlights:
- The assistance fees’ limit has changed from 10% to 100% when you create an assistance order in Crafting.
- The platform has also optimized the cancellation process in Crafting. That means users can cancel their next assistance order.
- The Mastery preview now supports the viewing of specific values of EXP needed for each Master level. It also supports the display of the Mastery level needed for each material you want to craft.
- The Marketplace now has a New Shop added to it where users can purchase MOCard and MOBall. It is worth mentioning that MOBOX will hold a MOCard Airdrop on May 17 at 8:00 am UTC. To get a MOCard, you should have at least 3000 veMBOX and log in to your MOMOverse with your BNB address at least once.
- The team has also added a “Player nickname display” switch and game short keys in the system setting.
MOMOverse Survivor – Coming Soon
The MOMOverse Survivor will launch officially next week. The platform will release more details about this new concept soon. . Therefore, users should keep their eyes peeled on the social media handles of the MOBOX game metaverse.