My Meta Farm has announced that there will undergo scheduled maintenance. This exercise will take place by 8:00 AM UTC on the 26th of December and last between 30 minutes to one hour. During this period, the team will upgrade certain in-game features to improve user experience.
⏰ 8 AM (UTC) on December 26th, 2022
We will hold maintenance lasting approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour to upgrade features in the game to improve user experience.
— My Meta Farm | @Battle Royale Campaign (@mymetafarm) December 26, 2022
Details of the My Meta Farm Scheduled Maintenance
My Meta Farm took feedback from players before initiating this scheduled maintenance. The responses from users will serve as the framework for developing this update.
Below are features to expect when this process is complete:
- Logging in to your account is now easier. The platform now allows you to autofill the username and password. It will be similar to accessing traditional login processes.
- In addition, My Meta Farm is adding new leaderboards to ensure more competitive gameplay. They include but are not limited to Top Victory and Top Richest players.
- Players can now change the display units from MMF to Point.
- The metaverse will no longer be disconnected from the real world. Light in the virtual world will change according to time in real life.
- The issue with the Slot Machine overflowing on mobile devices is now in the past. Meta Farm devs have fixed the bug responsible for this glitch.
- Speaking of bugs, the ones affecting the audio in Battle Royale have been fixed. Users now have complete control over the sound adjustments in the settings.
- In addition, the issue with the skill display has been resolved. The desktop version of My Meta Farm will now display the skill cooling down process.
- There are now options to level up your skills with 1,2, or 3 keys.
- The team will rebalance the damage skills and weapons in the battle royale. According to the team, these changes will balance the in-game economy and promote competitive gaming.
- Meanwhile, inventory management is now more efficient. The bug causing overflow in that section will be fixed.
- Besides the specific modifications, there will be general optimization of the My Meta Farm metaverse.
Winter Advent Calendar
In other news, the winter advent calendar quests that feature My Meta Farm, Yeeha Games, Frutti Dino and Puffverseare still ongoing. The exercise that began on the 23rd of December will continue till the 30th o December. During this period, the top 5,00o participants to complete the quests will earn up to $4,000 worth of prizes.
- Penguin NFTs
- Christmas Edition Dino NFTs
- Oath of Peak NFTs Freemint Whitelist spots
- Puffverse Football NFTs