The Web3 lifestyle app with social and game elements, STEPN, has announced the launch of its $GMT Earning Contest. The content is a Level 30 Sneaker Challenge where participants can win a level 4 comfort gem. Interested participants must have a Level 30 Sneaker to participate.
They also need to toggle from GST to GMT earning mode in the STEPN App. It is worth mentioning that the GMT earnings are calculated cumulatively across different realms, which means no singular realm has an intrinsic advantage.
💫 $GMT Earning Contest
To celebrate #STEPN GMT Earning we are launching a Level 30 Sneaker Challenge, enter for your chance to win a level 4 comfort gem 💎
Details on how to enter ⤵️ [1/5] pic.twitter.com/RXN0uMnHFG
— STEPN | Public Beta Phase V (@Stepnofficial) October 3, 2022
According to STEPN, the GMT earning rate is similar to the hash rate within a blockchain network where the rate changes dynamically every minute depending on the volume of users earning the GMT token at the moment.
How to Participate in the $GMT Earning Contest
The process of participating in the $GMT Earning contest is simple. Here are the three simple steps entailed in the contest participation:
- Take a picture or make a video featuring your Level 30 Sneaker and share it on Twitter, TikTok, or Instagram.
- Use the designated hashtags – #STEPN #GMT #GMTEarning #STEPNLevel30 in your post.
- Tag STEPN official in your social media post.
That is all it takes to participate in the contest. The event will close on October 16 at 23:59 UTC.
Highlights of the Prizes for the $GMT Earning Contest
There are a total of nine prizes available in the contest. The STEPN team will select three winners from each platform to distribute the prizes to. Here are the highlights of the prices:
- Twitter: The top three entries on Twitter will win a SOLANA Level 4 Comfort Gem.
- TikTok: The top three entries on TikTok will win an Ethereum Level 4 Comfort Gem.
- Instagram: The top three entries on Instagram will win a BNBChain Level 4 Comfort Gem.
Criteria for Selecting Winners
The platform revealed that its team will select winners using three clear criteria:
- Quality: The entries must be clear, well-lit, and well-taken.
- Creativity: The winning entries must deliver an innovative take on the theme and must stand out.
- Content: Winning entries must be engaging, fun, and relevant to the theme.