Honor World has unveiled the testing schedule for the HonorGPT. Earlier this month, the blockchain gaming outfit unveiled this AI chatbot that answers questions about this GameFi project. This product is powered by chatGPT API GPT-3.5.
Exciting news! HonorGPT, our first AI application in the GameFi field, is now available for alpha testing. Join us and help improve this innovative new product.
Register now to participate and earn rewards.
— HonorWorld (@honorworld_io) April 6, 2023
Furena, an Elven Priestess with comprehensive information about Honor World, is the character behind this AI tool. This avatar is more than just a non-player character. She is a multi-talented individual that is capable of enlightening players and even writing poems.
In addition, in-gameplay use is the introductory utilization of this tool. The team intends to use expand the use of this chatbot. Players will soon be able to control and manage avatars by simply issuing voice commands to this bot.
How to Participate in the Honor World Honor GPT Testing
Shortly after announcing the launch of HonorGPT, Honor World announces plans to introduce the testing of this product. Members of the community will be major users of this tool. As a result, the team wants them to be major contributors to its improvement. Even better participants will share from a prize pool of 10,000 $HWT and Soul Crystals.
This is why they are inviting every interested person to come to try out the chatbot and give their feedback. The testing will begin by 4:00 UTC on the 7th of April. It will continue for the next 7 days and end by 4:00 UTC on the 7th of April.
Intended participants must follow these steps to join this testnet:
- Apply for the testing by filling out this registration form. The link will only be open for a limited period. So users are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- On the other hand, players can finish among the top 50 players of the Honor Farm Total Power leaderboard and the Dragon Treasure Combat Power leaderboard. Meeting this requirement grants them access to a whitelist and automatic access to the testing exercise.
Rules and Regulation of this Testing Exercise
Before joining this testnet, it is important to know the rules guarding this exercise. Some of them include those stated below:
- Avoid conversations about racism, politics, aggression, and other related issues when using HonorGPT.
- This tool is not available to users in the Chinese Mainland due to the use of OpenAI APIs.
- Share feedback on bugs noticed during the testing exercise. Those who discover significant defaults will be rewarded accordingly.