MonkeyBall, a next-gen e-sport metaverse, is set to launch its $MBS token today, December 21, 2021. Interested participants in the trade would need to create a Solana-supported wallet before they can trade on Raydium.
MonkeyBall recommends that participants use Phantom or SolFare wallets for the transaction. After creating the wallet, you would need to deposit USDC in your wallet to purchase the $MBS token.
It is GAME DAY! ⚽️🔥
Less than 6 hours to $MBS launch 🚀🚀🚀
Get Everything Ready, Cuz. Here. We. Come!#cryptocurrecy #NFT pic.twitter.com/B2iLsCACYW
— MonkeyBall (@monkeyballgame) December 21, 2021
How to Trade $MBS Token on Raydium
- Visit raydium.io and select launch app. This will redirect you to another page.
- On the next page, check the Swap section and click the “Collect Wallet” button
- Select your preferred supported wallet and provide your password and then connect.
- You are ready to purchase some $MBS tokens. Click the drop-down menu at the top and select the token you hold that you want to swap for the $MBS.
- Next, select the drop-down menu for the Token and type in MBS. Then, select the $MBS token
- Enter the amount you want to swap and simply click on the “Swap” button. That is all!
Highlights of the MonkeyBall Game Platform
MonkeyBall is a next-gen e-sport metaverse that allows players to create, play, compete, and earn rewards.
The game combines multiplayer gaming and high-production-value with Solana blockchain, decentralized finance, and NFTs to deliver a fun, play-to-earn, turn-based soccer game that is easy to learn and hard to gain mastery of. Players can play the game in three different modes.
Players vs. Environment: This is the training mode where players learn about the game and increase the overall abilities of their Monkeys.
Player vs. Player: This is a classic game where a player controls their team while playing with other players in the game metaverse.
Team vs. Team: This is where each team is controlled and played by multiple players.
For each game and challenge that a player surmounts, rewards are waiting at the end of the game for them.
What are the Monkey NFTs?
Monkeys are the players’ teams. They are NFT assets owned by players in the game. These Monkeys act as income generators and allow players to earn the $MBS (MoneyBucks) by winning games and matches. Monkey NFTs are not just collectibles.
Each has a unique DNA that is made up of his Trainable Abilities (Control, Strength, Passing, and Accuracy” Special Elements, Appearance, and unique role (Midfielder, Goalkeeper, Scorer, or Defender). The rarity and DNA of a Monkey affect the ability of a player to play and win in matches.