To celebrate this Christmas, Monsterra is launching the top damage boss. This event is for those top-notch fighters willing to take on the most difficult challenges. The announcement comes after the GameFi company announced a strategic partnership with Pangolin to set up a SuperFarm with a high APR.
𝗧𝗼𝗽 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 event is looking for top-notch fighters🛡
The stronger hit, the greater bonus gained💎
⚔️Mark your name HERE: https://t.co/K1asEE2xFa
Like & RT to fight❗ pic.twitter.com/2LcZ3h8BYb
— Monsterra Game (Android Available NOW) (@Monsterra_P2E) December 23, 2022
Details of the Monsterra Top Damage Boss Event
The Monsterra top damage boss will run from the 22nd to the 29th of December 2022. This is a weekly event, and another edition will take place after this one ends. In this version, the top 3 players who deal the most damage to the boss will receive token and in-game assets as rewards.
To participate in this contest, follow these steps:
- Visit the Monsterra events website.
- Create an account or sign in to an existing one.
- Join the Monsterra Top Damage Boss event.
- Deal as much damage as possible to climb up the ratings before the 29th of December.
- Visit the leaderboard after the contest ends to claim your prizes.
Note: Damage is calculate according to the amount of hits that you deal to the boss in different turns.
How to Join the Monsterra and Pangolin SuperFarm
On the 21st of December, Monsterra announced a strategic partnership with Pangolin. Following this collaboration, both parties will be launching a SuperFarm staking pool. This also coincides with the listing of $MSTR and $MAG on the Decentralized Exchange.
The $MSTR-$AVAX SuperFarm will boost benefits and increase profits. Returns on investments can reach as much as 270% of your capital. In addition, investors will also receive earnings in the native token of Pangolin DEX – $PNG. This exercise will run till 17:00 UTC on the 17th of January 2023. Interested persons must have $MSTR and $AVAX before they can participate.
To participate in this SuperFarm, kindly follow these steps:
- Visit the Pangolin Decentralized Exchange.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Purchase the another of both Monsterra and Avalanche tokens that you want to stake.
- Navigate to the farming pools.
- Deposit your capital. The system will lock it in and distribute the rewards to you as at when due.
Meanwhile, the announcement did not state if there is a minimum volume requirement for the tokens.