Planet Sandbox has announced the opening of its Europe server as part of its Mobile Beta Test. Following this release, more users can now join the testnet. This does not mean that only European players can use this hosting option. The idea is to reduce the traffic on other nodes.
Mobile Beta Test Update | Europe Server Available 🔥
👉Players can now play #PlanetSandbox Mobile Version on Europe Server
— PlanetSandbox | Mobile Beta Test is LIVE NOW 🔥 (@PlanetSandbox) January 4, 2023
Recall that the team launched the game’s mobile version in December 2022. While announcing the release, they stated that this option would not be available on computers. In addition, they will operate on different servers. However, the devs noticed that the existing nodes were insufficient to support immersive gaming. This led to the addition of an extra host.
Details of the Planet Sandbox Mobile Beta Test
The Planet Sandbox Mobile Beta Test is an initiative to introduce the game to phone users. It was released on the 29th of December 2022 and incorporates most of the lasted features in the PC edition. Although it is in the beta phase, gamers can still use their NFTs to play and earn.
Below are some of the highlights of this release:
- Battle Royale Survival Mode: Similar to the computer version, planet Sandbox Apk features the classic battle mode. Players will enjoy the immersive experience of battling against each other.
- Map: Only the Meadow land is available in this edition. However, the team will add the Desert to the map very soon.
- Utilities and Updated Features: Players will enjoy all NFT utilities like upgrades, reset, play & earn in the mobile version. They can also use collections, boosters, fragments, supply boxes, etc.
- Christmas Tournament: During this holiday period, players will acquire various rewards through Daily Login, Christmas Missions and Socks Collection. Meanwhile, this applies to both the PC and mobile versions. Your earnings will be synchronized on the leaderboard.
- Optimized User Experience: The devs did well to simplify the game for mobile devices. They improved players’ shooting accuracy and added an Auto open Scope Option in Settings. In addition, there will also be further upgrades to ensure a more immersive user experience.
Requirements for Participation
Interested players can download the Planet Sandbox Apk and install it on their phones. Before you do that, ensure that your mobile device meets the following specifications:
- Android operating system.
- Minimum of Android 8.0.
- Snapdragon 855 or Exynox 9825 chip.
- A minimum of 4 GB Ram
- At least 2 GB of internal storage space.
While playing the game, players can drop their feedback through this channel.