Orbitau, a turn-based idle combat and socializing blockchain game launches its testnet 2 for trial. This is a sequel to the first trial edition held from the 3rd to the 5th of April. Players can sign up to join the whitelist. The gaming firm also issues instructional guides on how to connect your wallet. More details are as follows
📢 @Orbitauofficial testnet 2.0 is now open
Rewarding Events line-ups:
▸Hatching Eggs & Get $TAUM
▸Combat Power Competition
— till Apr 18
Join here⤵https://t.co/WZ6fgvCqQn pic.twitter.com/FHmyREfw5d
— Polkastarter (@polkastarter) April 13, 2022
How to join the Orbitau Testnet 2
The Orbitau testnet is set to run from the 12th to the 16th of April 2022. During this period, participants will get the opportunity to try out the game and earn rewards. Players can earn Bug Bounty, hatching Eggs and $TAUM tokens. Only those who rank high on the leaderboard will be rewarded. There will also be other activities like a Combat Power Competition as well as a video contest.
Players who want to join the Orbitau testnet 2 can follow these steps:
- Visit the Orbitau testnet official website.
- Sign up to join the whitelist using your email address
- Check your mailbox (including your spam folder) for an email from Orbitau
- Connect your wallet and claim (drop-down button wallet) your sample eggs
- After Claiming, press the F5 key and wait a bit for the egg to appear
- Open the given eggs to get sample heroes and start setting up your account
- Register with your personal details to join testnets and other related events during this period
- Log in again to deposit your sample heroes after activating your account
- As soon as you have your heroes set, start your Orbitau adventure by logging in to the main gameplay
How to Connect Your Metamask Wallet
To join the testnet 2, users will have to connect their Metamask wallet. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you connect your wallet to the game
- Login to your Metamask wallet
- Click on your profile
- Scroll down to settings
- In settings, select “Networks”
- Add a network manually using the following information: Network Name: Smart Chain – Testnet, New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545/, ChainID: 97, Symbol: BNB, Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.bscscan.com
- Click on “Save” to save the new network.
It is important to note that you cannot transfer your whitelist slot to another player. As users will be required to log in using the email address with which they registered. Also, ensure to connect and add a BSC testnet network to your wallet before connecting it to the game. Also, keep an eye on the Orbitau channels for further announcements.