Axie Infinity is launching the #AxieLookBook Competition to celebrate the launch of its in-game accessories. Recall that the team released these additional features for players to earn additional benefits. The campaign will run from the 22nd of December 2022 till the 3rd of January 2023.
Accessories can now equipped, bought, and sold through App.axie!
To celebrate, we’re hosting an #AxieLookBook competition to find Lunacia’s most stylish axies.
Full details 👇
📜 | https://t.co/t36arrbOVf pic.twitter.com/ZS4ZdYP1j6
— Axie Infinity | #AxieOrigins, #AxieHomeland (@AxieInfinity) January 3, 2023
During this period, users who released an Axie will receive a limited-edition accessory. In addition, players can release up to 20 Axies at a stretch. Meanwhile, there are 20 different types of these wearables. These assets can be used to customize your avatars and increase their rarity fully. Sky Mavis believes this initiative was crucial to balancing and stimulating Lunacia’s economy.
As that campaign ends, the team gives players another chance at this opportunity. Instead of only releasing an Axie, players can purchase these accessories from the Axie Infinity Marketplace. In addition to that, these items will now appear in the Origins Arena. This ensures that players get to protect the emotional connection they have with their avatars.
Details of the Axie Infinity #AxieLookBook Competition
The Axie Infinity #AxieLookBook Competition is a contest geared toward encouraging players to explore the use of accessories. This campaign will run from Tuesday, the 3rd of January, to Tuesday, the 10th of January, 2023. During this period, participants will share from a comprehensive pool that features $AXS and reserved accessories.
Below is a breakdown of the #AxieLookBook Competition prizes:
- 1st to 5th positions: 25 $AXS and a low ID accessory from Sky Mavis’s accessory.
- 6th to 10th positions: 25 $AXS each
- 11th to 25th positions: 10 $AXS each.
- 26th to 0th positions: 5 $AXS each
The team is releasing some reserved early ID accessories to test these newly-launched products further. Those players who emerged best will choose from this reserve according to their ranking.
The stash that the top 5 winners will share include the following:
- Candy Cane
- Bug Stamp
- Blue Conch
How to Participate
Follow these steps to join the Axie Infinity #AxieLookBook Competition:
- Customize your Axie to your taste using the accessories that you have.
- Take a picture or screenshot of that Axie.
- Upload the picture of that Axie on Twitter using the #AxieLookBook hashtag.
- Include your axie’s ID + your Ronin address. Note that you can only submit axies that you own wearing accessories that you own.
- Include a brief description detailing the process of pairing accessories to your axie.