Illuvium is set to reward its fans and content creators. This is via the concept of “The Last Illuvial” video contest. Participants get an opportunity to leave their mark on a shattered alien planet. They will create an original character that will join Illuvial pantheon and finish the first set. Here are the details of this competition.
Calling all Illuvium fans and content creators that want to create their piece of crypto gaming history! Do you have an idea for an Illuvial? Our first-ever video contest is your chance to see a character from your imagination come to life in our game! Entry rules on our Medium! pic.twitter.com/JZTkdXXjIC
— Illuvium (@illuviumio) March 8, 2022
Details of The Last Illuvial Video Contest
The Last Illuvial is the first ever video contest by Illuvium. In this competition, creatives will be able to pitch their concept of a new character that will be added to the final course of gameplay. This in-game character will be the final feature of the Set 1 of the main game. This contest started on the 4th of March at the ET time zone. It will continue till 11:59 PM ET on Sunday the 13 of March 2022.
The winner whose pitch is select will get a 1 hour 1-on-1 working session with Aaron Warwick (Illuvium Game Designer and CoFounder). You will also get a 1 hour 1-on-1 working session with the Art Director – Grant Warwick. Similarly, the winner will get a 1 hour 1-on-1 working session with the Lead Concept Artist Rogier van de Beek. Besdies working with the Illuvium design team, you will also get a super-rare artist edition NFT of the character you create.
Rules for Participating in this contest
- Participants must create a 60-second pitch video describing a completely new, original Illuvial. You can give a feel of their personality and vibe, and their elemental affinity, class, and omega ability. This Illuvial will be part of the game. Avoid making the pitch too complex to integrate with lore. Keep it at a light character sketch. The grand prize winner will hone the design with Aaron.
- Participants must post video on their own public account on the following social channels: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook
- Keep the design open/generic, because the Illuvium Core team will hone the winning pitch.
- The post of the pitch video must include hashtag #TheLastIlluvial in the caption.
- Pitch video can contain media in any form, such as pictures, text, voiceovers, and sound.
- All media you use in the pitch video must be original. Do not infringe copyright.
- Any entries you submit outside Friday, March 4 ET and 11:59pm Sunday, March 13 ET will be considered invalid.
- The Illuvium Core will choose the grand prize winner from all the submissions on social media.
Participants can promote their own videos on the #community-content channel in the official Illuvium Discord, as well as on their own social media channels. They can campaign as much as they wish to.