The world’s first workplace role-play blockchain-based game platform, Job Tribes, has announced the launch of its PvP Week Season 7 event.
The event is scheduled to start today, August 30, and run until September 5, 2022. Players that make it to the top will receive a special badge with exciting rewards.
🔥The JobTribes "PvP Week Season 7" NOW ON SET!🔥
Get your hands on one of these high-ranked medals & show off your strength for "PvP Week Season 7"!
⏰Aug 30th, 14:00 – Sept 5th, 7:59 (UTC+8)
📣Announcement: Sept 5th
— Job Tribes (@jobtribes) August 30, 2022
What is the PvP Week Event?
The PvP Week event is an event where gamers get to test their Job Tribes skills in player-vs-player battle. Season 7 of this event will start today, and gamers who complete the game in the top rankings will win a special badge instead of the standard DEP prize.
Top performers will also get a unique valuable Promotion Item as a secondary prize. The game platform will reveal the result of the event and the winners’ announcement on September 5.
Highlights of the Prizes for the Job Tribes PvP Week Season 7
Job Tribes has a prize pool for 3,000 winners in this event. The highlights of the prizes are itemized as follows:
- 1st – 100th Place: Rainbow Badge and a Promotion Item ( 1 Legendary Fire)
- 101st – 500th Place: Gold Badge and a Promotion Item (1 Epic Fire)
- 501st – 1000th Place: Silver Badge and a Promotion Item (1 Rare Fire)
- 1001st – 3000th Place: Bronze Badge and a Training Item (Sand 100 in 6 Colors)
The total participation prize is placed at 50,000 PALEcoin. It is worth mentioning that the game platform stated that it will adjust the content of the PvP Week drop items from the second season.
What are the Rules of the Event?
Interested participants in the Job Tribes PvP Week Season 7 must get conversant with the rules of the event before participating. The details of the rules are enumerated below:
- The recovery effects and HP of all Amulets will increase by 1.5 times
- There will be no special attribute enhancements during the season
- Players cannot use debt and support Skills until the end of the third turns
Job Tribes meta also emphasized that these special rules will change every season. Players can access the event page through the PlayMining game platform.