The Sandbox Game has announced that the second drop of the Meta Realtor Prebuilt Series will be going live soon. It will feature 3 unique structures, 2 modular kitchens and 2 decorative plant assets. Here are all the details.
The Meta Realtor Prebuilt Series 🏗️ the 2nd #NFT drop by @OUTRstudios is coming to #TheSandbox Marketplace! Ideal for any event or occasion held on your LAND! 🛒☕👟
Take a look 👀https://t.co/Vn12wS1wlk
On sale 👉 April 14th @ 1pm UTC pic.twitter.com/VStmalPK7a
— The Sandbox Marketplace (@TheSandboxNFTs) April 12, 2022
Details of the Second Drop of the Meta Realtor Prebuilt Series
The second drop of the Meta Realtor Prebuilt series will go live by 1 PM on the 14th of April. On the said date and time, users will be able to get these assets on The Sandbox Marketplace. As with the first edition, this drop was designed by OUTR Studios. The aim of this collection is to provide landowners with the opportunity to own metaverse stores. With this second series, users can style the storefront as they prefer.
NFTs in this Drop
As with its name, the Meta Realtor Prebuilt Series offers modular components for building your desired projects. OUTR Studios team is making sure that it covers small assets in particular. That is why they created 2 modular kitchens that will work in almost any space. Even better, these 2 assets will allow for full customization.
Below are some NFTs in the second drop of the prebuilt series:
- Pop-up Shop Container: This shop is perfect for any brand that wants to create an experience where users can buy its products right out of the box.
- Storefront Container: It is similar to the pop-up shop and allows landowners to sell right away on their land. The storefront is best for selling any kind of product.
- Event Space Container: This container is perfect for brands that want to create unique events experiences for their clients. It is also a structure that offers continuous functionality.
- Café Container: The container café helps landowners serve their customers various goods. It is also great for hangouts and other activities.
- Designer Kitchen: Sandbox is offering users the opportunity to build their dream kitchen by using these already made modular. Users can either opt for the grey or blue colors.
- Decorative Pallet Plants: Users can spice things and add some beauty to their builds with these pallet plants. Available in small and large sizes, these assets will add that extra detail to any structure.
As shown above, these modular allow landowners to use their creativity to the fullest. They can combine two or more of these NFTs to build something amazing. However, not all the assets will be available yet. The kitchens will be airdropped to buyers when Polygon is live on The Sandbox Marketplace.