Splinterlands will be launching a weekly social media challenge for its community members. This contest will feature Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, Youtube, Publish0x, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Snapchat. The game will not be using Reddit for this competition as their Reddit Page is currently overrun with its Hive posts. As such, it will be difficult for users to find regular discussions.
Join in on this week's Splinterlands Social Media Challenge and get a boost and help growing your account! Head to the link below for full details on how to participate:#splinterlands #sps #spt #hive #PlayToEarn #GameFi https://t.co/S4sJtt1jdf
— Splinterlands (@splinterlands) March 21, 2022
Since it is a weekly contest, the challenge will be repeated every new week. In these contests, users will only be able to enter two posts per week. This is because they can only get a maximum of 2 upvotes per week.
How to Participate in the Splinterlands Weekly Social Media Challenge
Before you enter into the weekly social media challenge, remember that the content you create must be related to Splinterlands. Here is a guide on how to participate in this competition:
- Create unique and eye-catching content on the HIVE blockchain.
- Make sure it meets the proper format. You can read through the Ultimate Markdown Tutorial to get more details of the format to use. You can also check out Splinterlands Card samples.
- After creating your content, ensure to include your referral link. Your link is a good way to prove that you are the owner of the design. Also, it will also help drive traffic to Splinterlands. It is important to note that your Battle Links already contain your referral.
- With the link added to your work, share it to all social media platforms. Remember to add the #splinterlands and #play2earn hashtags to your posts.
- Also remember to include a link in the posts you will share on social media. You should also add your HIVE post as a comment in your post.
Voting and Other Details
As mentioned earlier, there will be upvotes during the Splinterlands weekly social media challenge. However, there are no guarantees that the content you create will get upvotes. Instead, they are up to the curators. Yes, Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts. It is currently working with 12 community curators and official team members.
These persons have the power to upvote any entries. However, they can only take this decision according to the order of entry. Then again, they can sometimes lag behind by a couple of days. This is because they want to let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. To increase your chances of getting a boost from these persons, drop your links within a 1 or 2 days of posting your design.