A web3 fitness and socialFi application, beFITTER, has partnered with PolkaFoundary, a one-stop production hum for DeFi apps, to launch the beFITTER IDO event on Red Kite. Red Kite is a leading cutting-edge PolkaFoundary-powered launchpad that partners with only legitimate NFT-based projects.
The event will have three pools of users to participate in the $FIU event. These are Private Pool, IDO Pool, and Community Pool. The registration for the event will start on June 16 and runs through June 23.
The actual date for the IDO pool, Private pool, and Community pool will be announced later through the official social media channel of beFITTER and PolkaFoundary.
🔆The ideal event to kick off the summer of 2022💪
Save the date to move:
🔸Opening: 10:00 UTC, June 16th
🔸Closing: 07:00 UTC, June 23th
Read more details:👇https://t.co/K6oRUhrB4j
— PolkaFoundry (@PolkaFoundry) June 17, 2022
Details of the Private Pool Event
The private pool is open to all countries except the restricted countries, including the USA, Hong Kong, China, and other sanctioned OFAC countries. The price per token for this event is $0.1 per each $FIU. There is a total allocation of $30,000 for this pool and it is exclusive to the Phoenix tier.
Details of the IDO Pool
The minimum tier for the IDO pool is DOVE. Other tiers that can participate include HAWK, EAGLE, and PHOENIX. The methods of allocation are lottery-based, and ticket value. The token allocation for this pool is $98,000 and the price per token is $0.15 for each $FIU.
Details of the Community Pool
Participants are not required to be a member of a tier to participate in this pool. It also does not require any whitelist application. A total of $2,000 worth of tokens is allocated for the Community pool. The available slots are 100 and the number of lottery winners that will participate is 500. Each slot is valued at $20.
How to Participate in the beFITTER Private and IDO Pool on Red Kite
To become eligible to participate in this IDO event, interested individuals must follow specific steps, which are enumerated below:
- Navigate to the official website of Red Kite on PolkaFoundary to connect your wallet
- State your $PKF on the staking pool page of the site to achieve one of the tiers on Red Kite. This makes you eligible to participate in the IDOs. To participate in the Private pool, you have to achieve the Phoenix tier.
- Complete your KYC
- Join the Private and IDO pools and apply for Whitelist
How to Participate in the beFITTER Community Pool on Red Kite
- Navigate to Gleam and go to the community competition page
- Fill out the required information, including your wallet address
- Complete the required tasks on Gleam to get a chance to enter the 500 winners’ list