Crabada, a play-to-earn idle game on Avalanche, has announced the launch of its Week 10 Arena Challenge event. The event, slated to start today, September 5, and runs until September 11, has plenty of rewards up for grabs.
Some specific rules and mechanics pertain to this week’s challenge that players must be conversant with.
INTRODUCING WEEK 10 ARENA CHALLENGE (5-11 SEP)🦀⚔️👑
🔹Level Cap: 60
🔹Eye Effects %Chance x3 (except for certain skills)
🔹Tiers and AP deduction
🔹New AP and Reward structure
— Crabada (🦀,🦀) 🔺 (@PlayCrabada) September 4, 2022
Highlights and Mechanics of Crabada Week 10 Arena Challenge
- Level Cap at Level-60: All participating Crabada in the Arena battles will have level 60 as the maximum level to attain.
- Oh My Lucky Eyes 3-times: Each Eye Effect will have a 3-times increase in percentage chance of triggering. The only exceptions are Shield (1x), Stun (1x) Freeze (1x), and Invincibility (at a maximum of 30% probability)
- Arena Point Tiers: The Week 10 Arena Challenge event will see players split into different tiers according to the volume of Arena Points they have. Crabada will deduct different amounts of Arena Points from an Arena defeat. The amount will depend on the base deduction amount and the specific tier the player is in.
What are the Tiers in Week 10 Arena Challenge?
- Copper Tier: Where the Arena Point is less than 1400, no point will be deducted when defeated.
- Bronze Tier: Where the AP is greater than 1400 but less than 1600, 25% of the base Arena Point deduction amount will be deducted when defeated.
- Silver Tier: Where the Arena Point is greater than 1600 but less than 1800, 50% of the base AP deduction amount will be deducted when defeated.
- Gold Tier: Where the AP is greater than 1800 but less than 2000, 75% of the base AP deduction amount will be deducted when defeated.
- Diamond Tier: Where Arena Point is greater than 2000, 100% of the base Arena Point deduction amount will be deducted when defeated.
In situations where there are decimal points, Crabada will round up the Arena Point to the next whole number. Interested participants in the Week 10 Arena Challenge event will find the details of the reward structure on the social media pages of the game platform.
More Details about Crabada
Crabada is a play-to-earn, cross-platform Web3 idle game themed around a world of fierce fighting hermit crabs known as Crabada. The game involves the discoveries of Under Sea Treasures by adventurous players. Gamers can mine, breed, loot, and battle to contend for the position of the King of the Crabada.