Crabada has unveiled its activities to mark its 1 year anniversary celebrations. To commemorate this long journey from the Special Breeding Event on the 13th of November 2021. While making this announcement, the team appreciated members who had been with the project from the onset. They also highlighted milestones achieved throughout development.
📢 Dear Crabadians!
CRABADA HAS TURNED ONE!🦀✨
The past year has been an amazing journey to remember.
The Crabada team would like to thank the Crabadian community for their continued support!
(P.S. What is a birthday without gifts?👇)
Read more 📰https://t.co/hNfMa8ymQZ pic.twitter.com/V2qMZGf3Rj
— Crabada (🦀,🦀) 🔺 (@PlayCrabada) November 13, 2022
Going down memory lane, here are some of the achievements and dates:
- 3rd September 2021 — Unveiling of the project to the public
- 21st October 2021 — Crabada launches on Avalanche C-Chain
- 27th October 2021 — Whitelisting event, with available spots filling up in less than 2 minutes.
- 13th November 2021 – Marketplace goes live, and a special breeding event is launched to commemorate it.
- 15th November 2021 – Idle game launches on Avalanche C-Chain.
- 25th November 2021 – Crabada launches Ambassador Program.
- 14th December 2021 – Special Christmas event features $500,000 with of gifts.
- 13th May 2022 – Crabada migrates to the Swimmer network.
- 15th May 2022 – Launch Battle Game on iOS, Android, Windows and macOS.
- 27th July – Integration of Chainlink for Daily Lucky Draw.
- 5th July 2022 – Introduction of Arena Mode via the v1.0.7 update of Battle Game.
- 4th August 2022 – Implementation of Terms of Service.
- 10th October 2022 – Cessation of Idle game.
- 17th October 2022 – Introduction of forging, equipment and material-based economy via v1.1.0 update to Battle Game.
Activities in the Crabada 1 Year Anniversary Celebrations
The Crabada 1 Year Anniversary Celebrations will begin at 00:00 AM UTC on the 13th of November 2022. It will run till the 20th of November by 00:00 AM UTC. During this period, players will enjoy the following rewards after meeting their respective criteria:
- Compete in 10 Arena Matches — 10,000 Crystal Shells
- Craft 1 piece of Equipment — 1,000 Rubies
- Start 6 Mines/Loots — 100 Dragnets
- Make 1 Food — 200 Spinach
- Open 1 Guardian’s Bounty — 100 Guardian’s Bounties
Note: These are one-time rewards, and players can only receive them once, regardless of how many times they complete the challenges.
While announcing the anniversary celebrations, Crabada also mentioned that Arena Week 20 would go live. The game also updated users on upcoming developments via the roadmap. They include the following:
- Development of Crabada skins cosmetics.
- Introduction of new player onboarding package.
- Forging of high-tier item enchantments.
- Completion of economy v2.
- Batch claiming of quality of life.
- Introduction of a Hard Mode in PVE.
- Addition of Corruption Mode to global decay.
- Improvements to the mining mechanism.
- Introduction of new land material.