Metacity is celebrating Valentine’s day with the release of its very first airdrop. In this event, lucky winners will get to share from the 5000 $USDT worth of prize pool. Announcement of this airdrop event was made via the Metacity Medium Page. Details of the maiden Metacity airdrop are as follows.
Details of the Metacity First Airdrop
The Megacity first airdrop event will run from the 14th to the 20th of February 2022. It will begin at 0:00 GMT on the 14th and end at a similar time on the 20th. 200 random persons will get 20 $USDT each completing the general tasks. The game will issue further details of these tasks on Gleam by the 13th of February.
However, there will be 25 special winners who get 40 USDT. These persons will complete the following additional tasks besides the general tasks. The additional tasks include the following:
- Retweet Metacity start post on Twitter.
- Comment with hashtag: #Metacity #BuildToEarn #Metaverse
Further details will be made public via their various channels. Therefore, ensure to follow up for more information.
Terms and Conditions of this Airdrop
- The Metacity team will select 225 users from those who have completed the tasks for reward distribution. This includes the regular winners, alongside the special winners.
- Metacity will announce the winners from this airdrop on all Metacity social channels on February 27th, 2022.
- The Metacity team will distribute USDT to the wallet winners. Distribution will come after the announcement of the winners.
- Engaging in cheating or any unreal behavior will result in elimination from this contest. This includes the use of bots for the purpose of participation.
About the Metacity Game
Metacity is a striking 3D simulated metaverse city developed by a leading 3D/ VR tech company. The game is built on the Solana blockchain. It is also a top Blockchain gaming incubator and enabler in Asia: House3D, and Icetea Labs. The game combines build-to-earn features of blockchain gaming with virtual reality. It is partnering with various technology outfits to bring an immersive VR experience to the game.
Metizens can build their own new city, form the City Council. They can also contribute to the City Plan approved by Decentralized Automated Ownership (DAO). Users can also experience the city in 3D/ VR, or play metaverse games (such as built-in games City Builder and Apartment Builder. They can either experience the game as casual users, or design-to-earn for architects and designers.