Mones Games – a next-generation MMORPG has set its Initial Liquidity Offering (ILO) for the 8th of July. This update comes after a private presale where it was able to raise $3,800 from the sale of $MONES tokens. After this event, the underlying utility and governance assets will also list on certain exchanges.
📅$MONES ILO Round 1 will take place on @UNCX_token at 13:00 UTC on Jul 8, 2022.
✅After the presale ends, all raised funds will be added to the Liquidity Pool and locked and $MONES token listing will take place.
📌View details on ILO & listing here👇https://t.co/m0kObxwptr
— Mones.io (⚔️, 💰) | 🆘 ILO & LISTING ON JUL 8TH 🔴 (@MonesNFTs) July 6, 2022
Details of the Mones Games ILO
The Mones Games ILO will go live by 13:00 UTC on the 8th of July. Below are other details of this offering:
- Presale price: 1 $MONES = $0.008
- Date: July 8, 2022
- Start time: 13:00 UTC
- End time: The presale will end as soon as all token allocation is sold out.
- Allocation: Max 100 $BUSD/account
- ILO Platform: Unicrypt
- Official Participant link: https://app.unicrypt.network/amm/pancake-v2/ilo/0xAA661992c046c01348D19128F3Ce3b969E742044
How to Participate in the Mones Games ILO
The ILO features both a purchasing process and a withdrawal process. Furthermore, there will be three stages of this offering. They include, Whitelist Spots, Round 0 and Round 1. The first is open to respective persons immediately the event starts. For the other ones, they will only become after a 2-hour interval.
Nonetheless, there may be several important factors. For example, the ILO will end if the hard cap is reached during round 1. In addition, the wallet you want to use in participation must have the $UNCL tokens to be burned. It must also have the same blockchain as the offering.
The first step is purchasing $MONEs tokens. To go about this, follow these steps:
- Go to https://app.unicrypt.network and select the correct AMM (e.g. Uniswap v2, PancakeSwap v2, etc.)
- Ensure to select the ILO you wish to participate in. You can also use the search button.
- Connect your wallet while making sure it is on the correct blockchain & AMM. The team recommends using Metamaskas there may be issues with Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallets.
- Read the warnings, disclaimers, info tab, audit, etc. before proceeding.
- The platform is decentralized, hence DYOR before making any purchase. There is no refund possible once the funds are sent to the ILO smart contract.
- Enter the amount of token (usually ETH or BNB) you wish to spend and confirm (approve disclaimer + approve spending + purchase)
Upon completion of the ILO, users will be able to withdraw. Here are the steps:
- Wait for ILO to complete. Conditions are either fail or success (details here)
- If successful: withdraw your token from the same page as where you have purchased
- If failed: withdraw your original investment (usually ETH or BNB) from the same page