On the 20th of June 2022, CryptoBlades made an announcement of plans to move to the Skale network. Following that statement, it has now begun the process on the 6th of July 2022. Therefore, thousands of players will be able to migrate to this gasless chain.
🚀Bridge to SKALE!!
⚔️#CryptoBlades soft-launch of @SkaleNetwork has begun! If you are on #BNBChain or want to move through BNB from another network, the Bridging is LIVE!
👉Learn how to Bridge and get #FreeGas⛽ here:https://t.co/vEHAeGWoQL#Crypto #SKILL #KING #PlayToEarn
— CryptoBlades (@CryptoBlades) July 7, 2022
Although a specific date is not set for the completion of this process, the first phase is now ready. However, things will become clearer as the stages progress. More so, it will become easier for the team to issue a timeline for the completion of the procedure.
Procedure for the CryptoBlades Migration to Skale Network
The first step of the migration of CryptoBlades to Skale is the transfer of the data on the BNB chain. Over the next couple of days, the Drawbridge will help to move information across both platforms. The reason for selecting the Binance network is that it holds the least gameplay content. After this stage, the team will move to more populous blockchains.
How to Join the New Network
Players have significant roles to play in the migration. As with the tradition, CryptoBladers have to begin gameplay from the Plaza. While on this page, follow these steps:
- On the character screen, open the menu and click on Settings.
- Navigate to the Wallet Connect option where you can add multiple networks. Click on it, scroll down and select Skale. When you make this decision, Metamask will prompt you to add it to your list of options.
- After adding this new blockchain, you will have to complete the switch via Metamask. You can also do this through the options page.
- To complete the transfer, ensure to send your NFTs to your inventory. This will be done via the bridging tab. At this stage, you will have to choose Skale as your “Target Chain”.
- After selecting your preferred network, click on “Request Transfer” to move your digital assets to this gasless chain.
Once you follow these steps, you will have your non-fungible tokens in the Skale network. From here, go to the inventory and retrieve your NFTs to start playing. However, you will have to first access the NFT Bridge and access your storage. From there, you can transfer the assets to your inventory.
On this new blockchain, SFUEL will serve as the gas. More so, you can claim it for free by join the CryptoBlades Discord community. Furthermore, the channel will also serve as the medium for further updates in coming weeks.