Phantom Galaxies has announced that the Poster 3 NFT will be available to players from the 16th of September 2022 via a presale. The team is issuing a minting guide to enable interested buyers to get one for themselves. This tutorial covers essential details like the type of asset available, the official sale website and tokens needed for the process.
New minting guide for Poster 3! ✨
Comprehensive written guide here: https://t.co/FRAQS4JpuT
Follow step-by-step to unlock new #PhantomGalaxies NFT possibilities!
Mint for 0.1 ETH or 45 ASTRAFER at: https://t.co/CKH15c9z7Y
— Phantom Galaxies 🌠 @ #TokyoGameShow (@the_phantom_g) September 16, 2022
The Thermopylae presale will be on the Phantom Galaxies NFT site on Thursday, the 16th of September 2022. According to the minting guide, investors can get one of these digital assets at $0.1 ETH or 45 $ASTRAFER. There are 7,788 units available for grabs. From this total, 50 will be for internal use, and 891 will be given to victims of the discord hack.
How to Get Tokens for the Phantom Galaxies Poster 3 NFT Minting
There are three options in the Phantom Galaxies Poster 3 NFT Minting Guide. As mentioned above, users can purchase with either $ETH or $ASTRAFER. Players can swap Ethereum tokens through Coinbase, MetaMask, QuickSwap or buy them directly from Transak. You will require a non-custodial wallet before using either of these processes. In addition, all transactions must be done via Polygon.
Below are the different guides to swapping or purchasing $ETH:
- Visit the official Transak website.
- Connect your wallet to the platform.
- Select the currency you prefer to use from the first box. Ensure that you choose $WETH and send it through the Polygon network.
- Click on “Buy Now” to proceed.
- Input the necessary detail using the information stated above.
- Review the gas fees and review the transaction to finalize the purchase.
On the other hand, you can swap existing tokens in your wallets for $WETH from your wallet. Below are the steps to take.
- Launch your Metamask wallet through the app or browser extension.
- Navigate to “Swap” and click on that button.
- Enter the amount you want to swap for $WETH. Ensure that this amount is up to $0.1 ETH.
- Review the details to ensure that it is correct.
- Click on the button to complete the transaction.
- Visit QuickSwap exchange.
- Connect your wallet and ensure that you are on the Polygon network.
- Choose the coin you want to interchange for $ETH in the first box and select $ETH in the second.
- Enter the amount you prefer to exchange and ensure it is up to $0.1 after gas fees.
- Ensure that all the details are correct and confirm the gas fees.
- Confirm the transaction from your non-custodial wallet to complete the transaction.