Crypto Citizen is launching several mini-games. They include Drag Races, Fighting Games and Citizen Conflict. Of them all, the hero shooter gameplay stands out. With this option, players can now enjoy a more immersive experience. Furthermore, it offers a chance to increase your ranking on the leaderboard.
⚡️Citizen Conflict EXPLAINED⚡️
We made an ultimate guide through the #CitizenConflict game, which makes it more straightforward for all of you, Citizens🔫
📖 Read here👉 https://t.co/2kbb15jNIO
— CryptoCitizen – $CCASH (@CCASHCitizen) July 12, 2022
Details of the Crypto Citizen Conflict Mini-game
Crypto Citizen adds to its ecosystem with the launch of the Conflict Citizen. This is a free-to-play, hero shooter multiplayer game. It involves dividing players into two different teams of five members. Each user will choose from a set of “Heroes” that they will employ in different game modes. They can also select from more than 50 weapons, masks or skins to equip themselves.
The different characters have their unique abilities and skill sets. This determines their other features like health points, running speed, primary attacks, and an ultimate ability. It also ascertains the level of their active and passive powers.
Crypto Citizens wants to offer gamers a futuristic metaverse experience for free. Even better, there is also the option to monetize your assets and earn rewards. There will be a version of this mode that will be set aside for NFT players. Whereby they can trade digital assets and earn $CCASH tokens.
Game Mode in This Mini-Game
There are a variety of modes in this mini-game. Some of them include the following:
- Deathmatch: Like its name states, this mode chooses its winner by the number of kills they make. It will be the primary multiplayer for competitive individuals looking to outdo one another.
- Team Deathmatch: This mode is almost the same as the one above. The difference is the emphasis on teamwork. Therefore, instead of counting the scores according to individual, the winner will be the group with the highest output.
- Domination Mode: In this edition, you will have to show your strength by securing 3 specific positions on the map. The focus is not on the number of kills you make. Instead, it will emphasize the importance of strategy and your ability to work with your team in achieving the set goal.
- Co-Op: This is in contrast to the domination mode. While the former focuses on securing a certain point, the latter centres around defending a point. You will team up with other players to fight against Ai-powered adversaries.
- Extraction Mode: This aspect of gameplay combines the last-man battle royale with survival and exploration. It features many players with minimal equipment inside a shrinking safe area. As the spot gets smaller, they will have to eliminate others to maintain their safety. The last gamer alive is the winner.