Elf Matrix, a play-to-earn NFT-based game built on BSC and Polygon, has announced the sales of its Origin Elf NFT Sale. The event is slated to take place on March 29 at 10:00 am GMT +8. Following the event, Elf Matrix will announce the Whitelist winners on March 30 at 10:00 am GMT +8.
The general public will have access to the Origin Elf NFT sales from 4:00 pm GMT +8 on March 30. The Origin Elf NFT sale will hold on the official Elf Matrix website and this is the only place that the event will take place.
🚀Origin Elf #NFT Sale Announcement🚀
10:00 am GMT+8 29th March,2022
4096 Rarest Limited Edition NFTs💎
Good luck to you !🍀#nftsales #PlayToEarn #Polygon #GameFi #Metaverse pic.twitter.com/3l86d33L8H
— Elf Matrix • Play-to-Earn NFT Game (@Elf_Matrix) March 27, 2022
What are Origin Elf NFT Tokens?
Origin Elf NFTs are a Generation 0 Elf. These are the first and rarest Elf to ever exist and there are only 4,096 of them that will ever be minted. Each NFT will be generated from limited meta tags set with high purity tiers. That means each of the NFTs is rare and precious. After the first mint, they will never be minted again making them the rarest.
How to Buy Origin Elf during the Event
The first step is for interested participants to prepare their wallets. MetaMask is the recommended wallet for the Origin Elf sale. If you have your wallet ready, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the official website of Elf Matrix and go to the NFT Sale page.
- Click on “Connect Wallet”. You should ensure that MetaMask is enabled on your web browser.
- Next, select the account that you want to use and click on the “Next” button.
- Click “Connect”. After your MetaMask wallet has been connected, select the type of stone you want to buy and click the “Confirm” button. Wait for the popup message to notify you that your Origin Elf NFT has been successfully purchased.
- Connect your wallet to OpenSea to view your Elf Matrix NFT.
Note that you can purchase a maximum of three stones during the event but you have to buy them one after the other. For every transaction you want to carry out, repeat the steps highlighted here.
There are four types of stones with each having an increasing rarity. These are RARE, EPIC, LEGENDARY, and MYTHIC. There are 1,696 RARE Stones available and each is sold for $299.
EPIC Stones is sold for $699 and a total of 1,200 are available. There are 800 LEGENDARY Stones available and each is sold for $ 1,499. Each MYTHIC Stone is sold for $2,999 and there are 400 units available.