The Sandbox has announced the launch of the Lotte World VoxEdit Contest. This is another avenue for creators to display their ingenuity and earn prizes. The competition comes just after the debut of the McDonald’s Launches McNuggets Land in the SandVerse. Meanwhile, there will be no beginner’s category.
— VoxEdit (@VoxEdit) July 20, 2023
Details of the Lotte World VoxEdit Contest
As the name states, this competition is themed after the mascots from the Lotte World. Voxel artists and fans of K-culture have an opportunity to bring their favorite characters to life. Submissions are open from 9:00 AM UTC on Thursday, the 20th of July. Interested participants have from that date till 11:59 PM UTC on the 3rd of August.
Meanwhile, there will be significant changes in comparison to recent VoxEdit contests. Of late, The Sandbox introduced a beginner category to encourage amateur designers to join this competition. However, the beginner category will not be part of the prize pool for the edition of this contest.
Following the conclusion of this event, the team will announce the results between the 18th and 26th of August. This will come after a thorough screening and scoring process. Only the best 10 entries will share from the prize pool of 15,000 $SAND. The team is also giving out Lotty Knight NFTs to some specific creators.
Below are the rewards for the best participants:
- 1st position: 6,000 $SAND and 1 Lotty Knight NFT.
- 2nd position: 3,500 $SAND and 1 Lotty Knight NFT.
- 3rd position: 2,000 $SAND and 1 Lotty Knight NFT.
- 4th to 10th positions: 500 $SAND each.
Note: The Sandbox will send tokens to the winners via the Polygon network.
How to Join
To join the Lotte World VoxEdit Contest, contestants must follow these procedures:
- Create an animated GIF that is 16 meters tall and does not exceed a floor print of 512x512x512.
- Share your asset via a Tweet and mention @VoxEdit and @TheSandboxGame. In addition, use the #VoxEditWeekly hashtags.
- Fill out this Google Form to complete your submission.
More so, only verified creators will be ranked in the top 3 places on the leaderboard. Unverified accounts will only finish between 4th to 10th positions.
Players must meet these requirements to become verified creators:
- Link their GMF account to their studio.
- Participated in at least 5 VoxEdit contests in the past.
- Finished in the top 10 positions in at least 1 VoxEdit contest in the past.