Tiny World has deployed the Tiny Lord update to enable users to enjoy the latest version. This comes just three months after the launch of this new game mode. It introduces additional features to make gameplay even more exciting for players.
📢TINY LORD has been updated to the latest version!🔥
⚔️Now you can perform batch functions for battles and occupations!
⏰The protection time has been optimised according to the recent $TINC price
— Tiny World (@tinyworldgamefi) November 30, 2022
The announcement comes after the Albertus Hero auction that will end on the 1st of December 2022. This is in addition to the World Cup Football Forecast that will run till 8:00 AM UTC on the 10th of December 2022. More details of other community events are in this post.
Details of the Tiny Lord Update
The Tiny Lord update was deployed on the 30th of November 2022. Following this upgrade, Tiny World is adding the Batch Combat and Batch Occupy functions. These new features will offer players a more immersive and competitive gameplay. In addition, the basic protection time of Strongholds, Castles and Outposts will be upgraded to 90, 240 and 600 mins respectively. However, this is still subject to the price of $TINC.
The team also reinstated their commitment to create stunning experiences for all gamers. In this regard, there will be further improvements to the product and economic model of this new program. As part of the press release, the game shared details on how players can enjoy the new additions. This is as shown below:
- Select any territory within the game. This will prompt the Hero selection box to pop up from the bottom of the screen.
- When the box appears, choose three heroes, configure and assign for combat them to that territory. Once you do this, the preview message will change to “Ready.”
- When the status of at least one territory changes to “Ready”, the combat button will become active.
- Click on the combat button to initiate a battle.
- When the battle begins, players can select up to 15 territories to combat. This includes those that have been won and occupied.
- However, combat transactions will skip territories that do not have up to 3 heroes.
- Users can check results only when the battle ends. They can also occupy the immediately territories they win.