Tiny World launches the Tiny Tips and Strategies Contest as it marks 9 months since launching. Since the game’s release, warriors have devised different ways to advance in gameplay and create legendary adventures. As such, the team invites players to share their methods or plan of action and earn massive rewards in return. This announcement comes after the upgrade of Tiny Lord to its latest version.
Tiny Tips and Strategies Contest is coming!🎊
🗓️01/12/2022 12:00 – 15/12/2022 12:00 PM UTC
🎁 The total prize pool is up to 2⃣5⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣ $TINC
Share your Tips and strategies in #Tinyworld, you will have a chance to share the HUGE rewards🤩
— Tiny World (@tinyworldgamefi) December 1, 2022
Details of the Tiny Tips and Strategies Contest
The Tiny Tips and Strategies Contest will begin on the first of December, 2022 at 12:00 PM UTC. It will run till 12:00 PM UTC on the 15th of December, 2022. After which, the team will unveil the list of winners on the 23rd of December 2022. The prize pool for this competition is 25,000 $TINC. More so, this event is open to everyone. It does not matter if you are a newbie or an expert at playing Tiny World. There are also no regional restrictions.
In addition to the leaderboard reward, there will also be benefits for steady involvement. Those who are very active during the course of this competition will get of to 10 prize of 10,000 crystals. To be eligible for sharing in the prize pool, participants must produce quality content. The top three users will earn the benefits as shown below:
- 1st position: 10,000 $TINC
- 2nd position: 5,000 $TINC
- 3rd position: 2,000 $TINC
Rules and Judgement Criteria
While unveiling this competition, Tiny World also revealed the rules for participation and the criteria for judgement. This will ensure that the contest is transparent, and there are no disputes when winners are announced.
Below are the rules of this event:
- This contest is open to everyone who plays Tiny World.
- To be considered eligible, interest participants must post their creation on DFS Shining.
- Users must also introduce the Crazy World Cup and Quest Carnival Event in their submission. They can find the Tiny World poster in this Google Drive. Ensure to attach the images to your work.
- After posting on DFS Shining, participants must submit their contact information via this Google Form. Failure to complete this step may cause you to forfeit your rewards. This is because earnings will be sent to winners through the contacts they submitted.
- The winner will be announced only through Tiny World official platforms.
- The game will disqualify any caught cheating or engaging in plagiarism of content.
Below are the judgement criteria:
- Quality of content: 60%
- Amount of engagement on DFS Shining: 40%