Blockchain Games Editor's picks eSports

DeRace Beta Game Goes Live

After much anticipation, preparation and testing, the moment is finally here. DeRace finally launches the Beta Version of its game. The improved edition launches today the 28th of December 2021. It will also see to numerous changes in the course of gameplay. This announcement was made in their medium page. Here are the things to expect from the DeRace Beta Game as it goes live.

Details of DeRace Beta Game

Earlier on, DeRace gave some insight as to certain changes that will occur in the game. One of such is the introduction of slow motion finish. This will enable players identify the horses that finish in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. The Beta Version will also feature a racing history that will show results of all the racing outcomes on a blockchain.

Races will take place on Hippodromes once you register for races. Prizes will be distributed among the horses that come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd positions. It is 95% of the entry fees that make up the prize rewards. The Hippodrome keeps the remaining 5%. Depending on the width of the race racetrack, as much as 12 horses can partake in races. Players can access the highest amount of winners for each race under the race section.

Other Details of DeRace Beta Game

How to play DeRace Beta Game

Due to the transparent nature of the game, players do not neet to watch live races. They can simply register for an upcoming race with their preferred horses. However, players can still watch 3D races live. Furthermore, players who miss a race can watch a recording of the race to assess the outcome. Also remember that the abilities of horses are hidden and do not completely influence the outcome of a race.

Speaking of horses, they need a ten minute cool down after each race. Within this cool down period, you will not be able to use them in another race. You can also check the horse statistics under the career section. Under this section, you will be able to see how many 1st, 2nd and 3rd places a horse has won. This data can help you to predict its performance in an upcoming race.

About DeRace

DeRace is a play-to-earn NFT horse racing metaverse where you can participate in horse races, breed NFT horses with unique characteristics, host races in your own NFT hippodrome and earn profit while doing it.

DeRace is electrifying the current NFT market by allowing players to fully interact with their DNA-enriched NFT horses and have full control of their own hippodromes.

Related posts

Mist NFT Pre Alpha Goes Live


PVU Announces Airdrop Event for Land Owners


Axie Infinity Launches Seas The Day Contest

Umair Khan

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More