Genopets is introducing the Banking Rewards to enable pet masters to earn more from their steps. Players will be able to Harvest KI and Level Up by gathering energy. According to the team, this initiative encourages users to become more active in their daily lives, take more steps and engage in exercise activities.
If you want more details, check this out:https://t.co/1el9Zun9SK
— Genopets | Phase II Whitelist Beta (@genopets) November 28, 2022
Details of the Genopets Banking Rewards
For those unfamiliar with this game, it is a program that rewards people for taking more steps. Unlike other GameFi projects, the avatar feed off actions from players. This is in contrast to users controlling the in-game character to earn money. As you move from place to place, your pet walk around Esoterra and collect items like food and toys. At the end of the day, you can identify whatever your pet has collected by banking your steps. Completing this action helps you collect anything that your pet has acquired within the last 24 hours.
To encourage competitive gameplay, Genopets will only reward those who bank their steps daily. Failure to do so means missing out on gathering energy for that day. As such, everyone will remember to check in before the daytime runs out. These resources you gather along the way play crucial roles in feeding and playing mini-games. As it is impossible to engage in them without having the necessary food and toys.
While making this announcement, Genopets also stated the criteria for receiving banking rewards. Below are the terms and conditions:
- Players must take at least 1,000 steps in a day before they can bank them in the app and receive rewards.
- You can only bank and receive rewards once, regardless of the number of steps taken in a day. This implies that taking 2,000 steps does not mean you get multiple prizes.
- Banking rewards are the only way to receive toys and foods for first time feeding and playing.
- Your pet will retain the items they found in that day, only when you bank your steps.
- You can get a maximum of 6 different items as your step banking rewards.
- Items got when you bank your steps can only be used for in-game activities. They cannot be minted into NFTs outside the game.