Despite the state of the crypto market, PlayPoseidon is still waxing strong. After the launch in April, its NFTs and governance tokens have been performing daily well. Following these achievements, the game is issuing a development update. With the second half of the year coming to an end, it is also releasing the roadmap for the Q3 and Q4 of 2022.
📖#PlayPoseidon #NFT Development Update Q2-2— PlayPoseidon NFT P2E Game (@PlayPoseidon_io) June 20, 2022
– Over 13000 registered accounts
– 539672 matches played
– InGame Reward Pool currently at 595,000 $PPP
💎Next: #NSFW Mode, PvEvP Dungeon Raid Boss, World Boss, NFT Equipment Crafting, Spell,..
👉Detail here: https://t.co/rQLZfbz6Ve
Details of the PlayPoseidon Development Update and Roadmap
In the meantime, here are some of the milestones that PlayPoseidon was able to reach in the past two to three months:
- Getting over 13,000 players to register and create accounts on the platform.
- The number of NFT heroes acquired is now more than 700.
- Users have also got almost 2000 NT pets for themselves.
- There is also a massive record for the number of battles versus the Sea Monster. With 539,672 matches to be exact.
- The number of in-game purchases and hero upgrade transactions are now more than 4700.
- There is also an increase in the reward pool, With the balance currently at 595,500 $PPP tokens.
- On their own part, the development team has been able to implement the Casual Boss feature. Other offerings include the PPP Staking with Rare Treasure of the Sea feature in Boss Update 1.3.0.
- The introduction of The Curse of Poseidon mechanic. This comes after the team was able to convince everyone to vote that in favour of the proposal to reduce the Hero Daily Farm-cap income.
- Burning of over 1,022,000 $PPP to manage inflation. With approximately 1,000,000 to follow suit. Thereby reducing the total number of tokens to 98 million units.
While highlighting its development update, PlayPoseidon is also giving users insights to its roadmap. Its plans include changes to the course of gameplay and upgrades to digital assets. Below are the details of what to expect in the Q3 and Q4 of 2022:
PlayPoseidon will be upgrading the NFTs to include animations for each Hero. As such, there will be default cinematographers. However, there will be additional options that you can use to customize your in-game character when you level up. They include sexy pose, funny pose, vulgar expression, etc
PvEvP Dungeon Raid Boss, World Boss
By Q3, the team will develop a PvEvP system into gameplay. This will allow players to compete against each-other as they try to survive and last hit the boss. The person who is able to defeat the boss will receive a massive gift. There will also be a time-based event that will take place 4 times per day – Dungeon Raid Boss. This will be in addition to World Boss – a one time event.
NFT Equipment Crafting
To support these new additional, there will be a better NFT crafting equipment for users. Very soon, they will be able to boost their Hero’s power with NFT Weapon Orb and NFT Ancient Relic.