Axie Infinity has launched its new ecosystem – Origin on android devices. This announcement comes after it updated its marketplace. Following this launch, it gives insight as to what to expect from this mobile version. Like the different cards, runes and charms that players can utilize during gameplay. The game also highlights other changes and improvements that this edition will feature.
1/ Axie Infinity: Origin is LIVE on Android Mobile devices!🎉
With 3 free starter Axies and this mobile release, Axie Infinity is now more accessible than ever!
Download it here👇https://t.co/AKsLWujrP7
— Axie Infinity🦇🔊 (@AxieInfinity) May 12, 2022
Features Of The Axie Infinity Origin Available on Android Devices
The following cards will be available on the Axie Infinity Origin for mobile devices
- Clear: Discard up to 2 cards, then draw the exact number. Enact the Barnish feature.
- Tri Spikes: Deal 3 hits.
- Clover: Summon 1 clover.
- Cute Bunny: Apply fear to your enemies for 4 turns.
- Pocky Attack random enemies and apply Taunt for 2 turns.
- The Last One: Deal 20 more damage if this is the only card you have.
- Iguana: Apply weak to your opponent for 4 turns.
- Bidens: Target an ally and remove all debuffs aimed at them.
- Doubletalk: Apply Sleep for 2 turns when you deal this card as your initial one.
- Ronin: Deal 50% more damage per enemy spent in this turn.
- Larva: Scry a card. Also, gain 1 Energy if you discard a skill card after Scrying.
- Babylonia: Apply weak to your opponent for 4 turns.
- Hot Butt: Shuffle 3 burns into your opponent’s discard pile when you use this card.
- Scarab: Gain 40 Shield and apply Doubt for 4 turns.
- Scar: Put 1 Reptile card from your draw pile into your hand. Also, apply the Barnish feature.
- Cottontail: heal any ally, gain Energy and apply Barnish.
- Risky Fish: Apply weak to this Axie for 2 turns.
- Cucumber Slice: Heal your team and apply 3 Healing Boost.
Alongside the cards, there will be four Runes and four Charms in the mobile edition. In addition, the Axie Tech team have put together a Starter Guide. New users can use this manual to learn the mechanics of the new system.
New Improvements and Upgrades
Along with the mobile release, there will be certain upgrades coming to the game. They include a better gameplay experience. Axie making as many as 16 upgrades to the player interface. In addition, the bloodmoon will now begin in round 15. All Runes will now take effect simultaneously with the statuses. This will make for much faster gaming. To compensate for this system demand, users can select if they want a HD or SD graphic.
There are certain bug fixes. They include the reduction of the opening sound that signals the start of a match. Also, players will not be able to cancel Scry anymore.