As it moves into the next phase of its project, a web3 play-to-earn game on Cardano, Cardalonia, has issued its first Cardalonia Metaverse Development Update. According to the game platform, it will release weekly development updates as it progresses with the Cardalonia play-to-earn metaverse development.
In its first issue, the game platform revealed that the Cardalonia landscape environment is the latest stage of its Metaverse infrastructure development. According to the team, this environment will enable gamers to explore its metaverse with Avatars with a single click deployment. They will also be able to publish digital assets with customizable parameters.
— Cardalonia (@cardalonia) October 11, 2022
Highlights of the Cardalonia Metaverse Development Scope
- A 3D game with in-game assets created as NFTs and hosted on the Cardano Blockchain
- The development of Terrania (a large empty land mass) with random trees
- Creation of NFT marketplace for land purchase with special characters – Avatars
- In-game pre-defined character set, known as Cardalonia 3D Avatars with animated default fighting moves
- Peer-to-peer gameplay where users can challenge other users tow in rewards
- Cardalonia will charge an entry fee for taking part in a challenge, and the winners take all.
- The game will also charge a percentage platform fee from the pot amount as the service fee. For instance, if 500 $LONIA is for participating in a challenge and the total pot size is 1000, 900 $LONIA tokens go to the winner and the rest becomes the service fee.
- Users will be able to explore the metaverse to collect Collectibles (NFTs), Powers, and more
- The platform will also create a leaderboard to show winners in events.
According to Cardalonia, its team will use different underlying infrastructures, such as Blender, Unity, and AWS cloud services in delivering exceptional platform experience to users.
Highlights of ISPO Update
The team has announced the launch of the LISPO (Lonia Initial Stake Pool Offering). The initial stake pool offering will go live at Epoch 369, and the ISPO allocation will be 25,000,000 $LONIA. The ISPO offer will be 0.2 $LONIA for each ADA staked.
According to the game platform, more than 2,000,000 $ADA tokens are delegated in the ISPO Pool, and the first 200 delegators to stake 5000 $LONIA or more to the stake pool with a specific pool ID or ticker LONIA become eligible for Cardalonia NFT airdrops. The platform will run the ISPO for 50 Epochs or until the tokens get exhausted.
Cardalonia reminded users that they can trade the LONIA tokens on P2P, B2B and Bitmart. They can also track the latest LONIA token price through Coingecko.