The World’s first workplace role-based blockchain game, Job Tribes, is set to hold a Half-Year Anniversary Eve PvP event to celebrate its two-and-a-half-year anniversary.
The event starts tomorrow, November 5, and will run till November 6 and features a grand prize of 100,000 $DEP. Participants will also get other rewards, including 5,000 PALEcoin, and Recruitment materials.
⚔️JobTribes "Half Year Anniversary Eve PvP" Start Tomorrow!⚔️
Get your deck ready to fight another player and be the champion!🔥
⏰Nov 5th, 14:00 – Nov 6th, 13:59 (UTC+8)
🎁Grand prize 100,000 $DEP, Recruitment materials, and 5,000 PALEcoin!
— Job Tribes (@jobtribes) November 4, 2022
Highlights of the Half-Year Anniversary Eve PvP Event
Players are required to compete and rank in the PvP Arena game. Based on their performance, they will acquire PvP Arena points, which qualify them to win prizes for the event. According to JobTribes, the team will increase the recovery effect and HP of all Amulets during this event by 1.5-times.
The game platform also revealed it would not provide any particular attribute enhancements. Participants cannot use Support Skills and debt at the beginning of the event until the end of three turns.
It is worth noting that the rules for the event will change from time to time. Therefore, participants must pay attention and look out for these changes. The team also mentioned it can adjust the PvP schedule without notice.
Highlights of the Prizes
Job Tribes has revealed it will reward a thousand participants with different gift levels, depending on the players’ achievements. The highlights of the prizes are enumerated below:
- 1st Position: 100,000 DEAPcoin, 3000 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 2nd Position: 20,000 DEAPcoin, 2500 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 3rd Position: 10,000 DEAPcoin, 2000 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 4th – 20th Position: 2,000 DEAPcoin, 1500 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 21st – 40th Position: 1,000 DEAPcoin, 1000 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 41st – 100th Position: 500 DEAPcoin, 500 Recruitment Materials in four colors, and 5,000 PALEcoin.
- 101th – 1,000th Position: 300 Recruitment materials in four colors and 40,0000 PALEcoin distributed among these players.
According to Job Tribes, winning the ranking match does not qualify a player for participating in the Championship event, and there will be no original NFT produced. The PvP event is also the qualifying event for the platform’s PvP project at the PlayMining Fan Event, which will hold in the Philippines this November.